Member and Groups:
- The Volpe Firm is a member of CableLabs DOCSIS Proactive Network Maintenance (PNM) Initiative
- The Volpe Firm is Contributing Engineer for CableLab's InGeNeOs(R) initiative
- The Volpe Firm is a member of the SCTE Training Instructors and Content Developers
- The Volpe Firm is a member of the SCTE Standards Committee
- The Volpe Firm is an approved NCTC (National Cable TV Co-operative) vendor. You can find us under Resources / Business Services tab.
(The NCTC contacted three NCTC cable operator members as references and we were approved)
"The SCTE standards program provides an ANSI-accredited forum for the development of technical specifications supporting the cable telecommunications industry. The work program includes: data and telephony over cable; application platform development; digital video; emergency alert systems; network monitoring systems; cables, connectors and amplifiers; construction and maintenance practices; and Sustainability/energy efficiency." - http://www.scte.org