Full Band Capture a Spectrum Analyzer in DOCSIS Cable Modem Episode 9
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android |
DOCSIS 3.0 Full Band Capture and So Much More
Episode 9 Hosted by Brady Volpe of the Volpe Firm with guest John Downey of Cisco. Brady and John cover the benefits of the latest technology available (full band capture) in DOCSIS 3.0 cable modems such as:
- Full band capture offering spectrum analyzer functionality in every subscriber home with DOCSIS 3.0 modem
- Extended transmit power allowing cable modems higher transmit power when in bonded modem with the new CableLabs ECR
- Built-in FTP transfer allowing local speedtest functionality
- PNM pre-equalization in the modems
- 1x1 energy management for when modems are using standby power as well as alleviating subscriber concerns of green energy
- Usage of the "ping DOCSIS" command
- and more...
If you are watching this on youtube please hit the subscribe button and let us know what you think. We always appreciate your feedback. Additionally it will keep ups posted as to any new scheduled or posted videos. All of our videos are also available in podcast form.
Follow us on Google+ and also available on iTunes and Google Play Music see podcasts "get your tech on"